Friday, January 8, 2010

Hat Crazy






























































This winter I have become hat crazy! I love hats and always have but for some reason this year I can not stop making them! Maybe because my daughter has no hair and I think she needs a hat for every outfit lol! I started knitting and crocheting again after taking many years off and soon Crazy Baby Accessories will have a full line of hand made hats all made by myself and my mom who has joined the Crazy Baby team to keep herself busy and help me out with the wor
k load. Having 3 kids and trying to get a home based business off the ground takes a lot of work but it is so worth it!
Here is a peek at some of our hats! All are available for custom order and any colour of your choice. Simply email us at crazy-baby@live.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment